As a luxury travel agent, I am very selective with what hotels I recommend to my clients but from my first contact with Keith Willard and his phenomenal staff, I knew this was THE place for my clients to hold their wedding event. The hotel is in the beautiful One Bal Harbour area of Miami, is a first class luxury resort with very personalized service. Rooms & suites are spacious with only two rooms to a floor to give that private residence feel & are very Miami chic. There is also another section of the hotel that is private residences so that is why the service & home away from home feel is there. Food is fantastic in the restaurant but the huge difference that makes this hotel so close to perfect is that the staff are really phenomenal. I can't stress this enough!!!! No request is too difficult and if the hotel doesn't have it, they go above & beyond to get it for you. You just don't get this type of attention in the busy resorts in South Beach. You don't have to fight for chairs by the pool and if you are traveling with kids they love to pamper the children. If you feel like shopping and don't have a car, they have a private hotel shuttle to drive you to close locations which is great.
If you are looking to hold an event for your group, like a wedding, Keith Willard is the Event Manager and by far the best one I have ever worked with EVER!! Keith went the extra mile for my clients and he's very patient and professional. I loved that he had already thought to check off items on the list before the bride or myself had addressed them which really emphasized his organizational skills. My clients (very VIP) wanted private butlers and catered brunches in their suite and again, Keith, was able to find the perfect person to attend to them 24/7 that continued the professionalism they had come to expect from him. He also had great taste and style which made the planning easy for my bride as she enjoyed his suggestions and he had lists of vendors so that she could make the planning herself with him from a long distance without any major stress. He always follows up and returns phone calls which is also very important when trying to plan an event from far away. The other thing which really stood out is that they don't get caught up in red tape like many other hotels in the area do. This is important when planning an event because often times what you want to do is not agreeable by the hotel because of 'hotel policy' but that was never an issue for us, even when my clients had requests that would ordinarily be turned down. At the end of it all, my clients felt that the value added (they never felt nickel & dimed like many others hotels do) and the exclusivity of the hotel was well worth the short distance north of South Beach and they liked the classiness of the area without feeling removed from it. If you have any questions or need travel agent assistance, by all means contact me if you have specific questions, especially about One Bal Harbour. My favorite feedback from the bride and guests is that the whole time they were there, they felt like royalty......and you can't get better than that! I always know that my clients trip was amazing when they give me more feedback about the hotel staff or the hotel extras rather than talking about the furniture or décor (which also happens to be pretty great here!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the vast expanse of the Atlantic Ocean and just steps from all Miami has to offer, ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa is a luxury oceanfront Bal Harbour resort. The resort boasts unparalleled onsite amenities, access to sparkling oceanfront sands and discover the exclusivity of only two elegant Bal Harbour accommodations per floor. In each room, guests will enjoy deluxe accommodations with spacious terraces, stunning views of the Atlantic, elegant décor and 42-inch flat-screen TVs with surround-sound. ONE Bal Harbour’s elite Miami suites are beyond spacious, ranging from 1,147 to 2,800 square feet of total floor space and including up to four outdoor terraces. ONE Bal Harbour makes leisure a way of life with its expansive outdoor pool, pristine beach area and full-service spa, featuring a wide range of relaxing and replenishing beauty and well-being treatments. As a family friendly Miami resort, ONE Bal Harbour offers an exclusive kids VIP program that comes with special perks and benefits. The ultra-chic hotel is located near Bal Harbour dining, the famed designer Bal Harbour Shops, art galleries, nightlife and much more, providing easy access to the most exciting Miami activities. An oasis of indulgence nestled along the beautiful blue ocean, ONE Bal Harbour is an elite place to gather for an elegant beachfront wedding or a festive celebration with friends and family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One Bal Harbour Resort And Spa
- 1 Bal Harbour Resort & Spa
- One Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- Bal Harbour Regent
- Regent Bal Harbour
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa Florida