My friend and I got a groupon for a massage and a mini facial. We were excited to have a relaxing time together.
The reception looked very nice and the ladies at the front desk were attentive and cordial. We went to the bathroom where we changed. I decided to take a quick shower and both showers had no hot water!!!!The bathrooms were also old outdated. The shampoo and conditioners were not good quality and there was no lotion. I was not too impressed.
After we tried the steam room and sauna we decided to have lunch. We ordered from the restaurant. the attendant said they'd bring our lunch to the terrace at NO additional cost. We ordered two jerked shrimp salads with water.The salad was good, we ate and when the bill came. the charged $ 5.00 for delivery, $ 10.00 for water and the 20% tip was already included!!! I complained and after three tries the restaurant manager came and argued that they would not give us our money back because we had opened one water. After going back and forth, they only gave us back $ 5.00 dollars. (the manager was just terrible)
Finally our massage came and I had a good experience, same with the facial.
I regret having lunch at the restaurant. When we went back to the bathroom, they fixed the hot water and we was able to take a warm shower.
The place looks old and they need to remodel if they want to compete with other spas in the area. DO NOT eat at the restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- One Bal Harbour Resort And Spa
- 1 Bal Harbour Resort & Spa
- One Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- Bal Harbour Regent
- Regent Bal Harbour
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the vast expanse of the Atlantic Ocean and just steps from all Miami has to offer, ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa is a luxury oceanfront Bal Harbour resort. The resort boasts unparalleled onsite amenities, access to sparkling oceanfront sands and discover the exclusivity of only two elegant Bal Harbour accommodations per floor. In each room, guests will enjoy deluxe accommodations with spacious terraces, stunning views of the Atlantic, elegant décor and 42-inch flat-screen TVs with surround-sound. ONE Bal Harbour’s elite Miami suites are beyond spacious, ranging from 1,147 to 2,800 square feet of total floor space and including up to four outdoor terraces. ONE Bal Harbour makes leisure a way of life with its expansive outdoor pool, pristine beach area and full-service spa, featuring a wide range of relaxing and replenishing beauty and well-being treatments. As a family friendly Miami resort, ONE Bal Harbour offers an exclusive kids VIP program that comes with special perks and benefits. The ultra-chic hotel is located near Bal Harbour dining, the famed designer Bal Harbour Shops, art galleries, nightlife and much more, providing easy access to the most exciting Miami activities. An oasis of indulgence nestled along the beautiful blue ocean, ONE Bal Harbour is an elite place to gather for an elegant beachfront wedding or a festive celebration with friends and family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.