Peaceful stay in Bal Harbour. Staff very attentive. Wish I'd had the same room I did last time, but they're all ocean view with good ocean views, so no complaints. The pool staff took my food order & butchered it badly and all room service is way overpriced as most hotels are. Had issues with the shower in the beginning not getting hot but they fixed it & it was fine. I prefer Bal Harbour over South beach & it's not far, maybe a 25 min drive if you want to see south beach.
Do check out the Bal Harbour shops, Makotos is amazing! So Delish & carpaccio is good too.
If you end up in South beach, there's a great cafe on Washington called Del Mar. Super fresh & very good.
Overall I would stay here again if the room rates were reasonable. They get pretty pricey if you book last minute.
- Also Known As:
- One Bal Harbour Resort And Spa
- 1 Bal Harbour Resort & Spa
- One Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- Bal Harbour Regent
- Regent Bal Harbour
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the vast expanse of the Atlantic Ocean and just steps from all Miami has to offer, ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa is a luxury oceanfront Bal Harbour resort. The resort boasts unparalleled onsite amenities, access to sparkling oceanfront sands and discover the exclusivity of only two elegant Bal Harbour accommodations per floor. In each room, guests will enjoy deluxe accommodations with spacious terraces, stunning views of the Atlantic, elegant décor and 42-inch flat-screen TVs with surround-sound. ONE Bal Harbour’s elite Miami suites are beyond spacious, ranging from 1,147 to 2,800 square feet of total floor space and including up to four outdoor terraces. ONE Bal Harbour makes leisure a way of life with its expansive outdoor pool, pristine beach area and full-service spa, featuring a wide range of relaxing and replenishing beauty and well-being treatments. As a family friendly Miami resort, ONE Bal Harbour offers an exclusive kids VIP program that comes with special perks and benefits. The ultra-chic hotel is located near Bal Harbour dining, the famed designer Bal Harbour Shops, art galleries, nightlife and much more, providing easy access to the most exciting Miami activities. An oasis of indulgence nestled along the beautiful blue ocean, ONE Bal Harbour is an elite place to gather for an elegant beachfront wedding or a festive celebration with friends and family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Amex, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.