“So expensive and Service so bad” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Bal Harbour is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Bal Harbour
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Collins Avenue
Description: Bistro Bal Harbour is an upscale casual restaurant coupled with dramatic views of the Atlantic for guests to enjoy while dining outside on the terrace or inside with our floor to ceiling picturesque windows facing the water. Fresh, local ingredients find their way into farm to fork American dishes at our waterfront restaurant in Miami Beach. Enjoy ocean views from a modern dining room and stunning outdoor terrace while experiencing a seasonal menu and extensive beverage selection with over 60 wines and local craft beers.
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“So expensive and Service so bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2015

Food was just average. Dinner for 2 420...champagne with dinner had to ask 3 times to get it....Just not a good experience sorry

Visited February 2015

“great restaurant, especially if staying there”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2015

We had both lunch and dinner here. It was really quiet all 3 times. Service was awesome. They remembered our names and drinks. Menu was not extensive, but really good and unique to the location. The Atlantic oysters, ceviche, and grilled octopus were my favorites. Best meals we had during 9 days on Miami Beach. Only minimal complaint is that they seat you near the bar by windows that overlook foliage and the waterway. There is a visible other section towards the ocean with much better views that they appear to use for residents or VIP's. Despite that, highly recommend for lunch or dinner.

• Visited January 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2015

Best service, best price, wonderful food, friendly staff, great location, fabulous view and $5 valet parking. By far the best dining experience in quite a while.

Miami Beach, Florida
“Sunday brunch buffet ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2014

I made a reservation the day before and I asked about the menu for brunch. They never mentioned it was buffet. When I got there I was surprised, even though I'm not a great fan of buffets I decided to try. I was hoping to get more options for a $65 buffet. No eggs, no bacon, no pancakes, no waffles, no yoghurts.The smoked salmon was warm. I felt they didn't refresh the buffet very often, usually they put ice underneath to keep it cold. Our server could've been more attentive, like changing us silverware, getting mimosas for us, etc. Live music was nice and the view beautiful. I expected more selection of food and better service. Not sure if I will go back.