We stayed here for five nights last week in a ground-floor, one-bedroom unit and thought the room and the hotel overall were impeccable -- well-located, comfortable and immaculate, well worth the rate. We had a great vacation, and the hotel was a primary reason. I'd highly recommend staying here, and I have absolutely no connection to the management.
After reading some of the comments below, particularly the one by the numb-nuts Oleg, I was a little skeptical about my choice. I'm contributing this review to make it clear that the place couldn't have been nicer. Our unit was kept spotless, and housekeepers were in no way intrusive. The linens and towels were top-rate, for instance, and the furniture was plush and comfortable. It's obvious that they've worked hard at these kinds of comforts.
We enjoyed having coffee on the patio and watching tiny lizards scoot about. The beach was easily accessible, no more than a quarter-mile to the east. The hotel is situated next to a bridge that connects barrier islands, and it sounded as if it might be a hassle to get in and out, but it wasn't at all. The shops and restaurants in Bal Harbour and Surfside were varied, plentiful and convenient. The staff was extraordinarily accommodating.
It was relatively easy to get to other spots in Miami that we wanted to visit, but, at the same time, it felt as if the Quarzo was kind of out of the way -- not another beachside high-rise. As for the "smell" inside the hotel, it's eucalyptus-based, very pleasant, and didn't drift into our unit. The only drawback I can think of is that the housekeepers liked to turn the thermostat down, but we simply turned it back up. If that's the worst thing I can say about the place, that's pretty good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel just steps from the Bal Harbour Beach, offers exquisite and over-sized Suites ranging from Junior Suites to One and Two-Bedroom Suite accommodations. Suites are equipped will full kitchens featuring Kitchen-Aid appliances, living/dining room, walk-in closets and dual private balconies. Bathrooms are tastefully appointed with imported granite countertops and modern glass bowl sinks. High-quality bedding linens. Consistency and excellence in guest services is our main priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, Escapio, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Bal Harbour Quarzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Hotel Bal Harbour
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Florida