well i'm from germany, so my english is not so good.
But it's even good enough to see that they tried fo fool us.
i booked 22.03.2014 over spledia a room and there and at the quarzo homepage there was standing that i have to pay 10$ for overnight parking.
After i arrived (02.04.2014) they charged me 15$ per night and they told me, that they raised the charging fee more than 2 months ago to 15$.
how can that be? they fooled us.
but it wasnt the only thing there. We had worms in the room and they cleaned it not away.
after confrontating the service they asked us: why didnt you told me that there are worms?
so - i have to tell them how they should do there job? ^^
good rooms and a nice hotel, but the service is arrogant and bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel just steps from the Bal Harbour Beach, offers exquisite and over-sized Suites ranging from Junior Suites to One and Two-Bedroom Suite accommodations. Suites are equipped will full kitchens featuring Kitchen-Aid appliances, living/dining room, walk-in closets and dual private balconies. Bathrooms are tastefully appointed with imported granite countertops and modern glass bowl sinks. High-quality bedding linens. Consistency and excellence in guest services is our main priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Escapio, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Bal Harbour Quarzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Hotel Bal Harbour
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Florida