After a day of travel with a baby it's not fun to arrive at a hotel at 4pm and find your room not available. It took until 5pm (checkin is at 4pm) to get it.
Our room's hot water wasn't working. When I called the front desk at 8:45pm I was told there was no one on duty who could look until 9:30 the following day. Wow. Is this a hotel?
There is frequently no one at the front desk, the "manager" isn't here over the weekend, and generally no one seems to know what the heck is going on.
Oh and we're paying about $1k/night for this (due to the season). Awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel just steps from the Bal Harbour Beach, offers exquisite and over-sized Suites ranging from Junior Suites to One and Two-Bedroom Suite accommodations. Suites are equipped will full kitchens featuring Kitchen-Aid appliances, living/dining room, walk-in closets and dual private balconies. Bathrooms are tastefully appointed with imported granite countertops and modern glass bowl sinks. High-quality bedding linens. Consistency and excellence in guest services is our main priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Escapio, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Bal Harbour Quarzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Hotel Bal Harbour
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Florida