This hotel is right across the street and under the overpass from the One hotel, if you tell the cab driver that then they have no problem finding it, otherwise they did not seem to know where it is, it seems really small and hidden because it is across the street from some very tall hotels. We were upgraded big time, from a jr 2 queen room to a master suite, but they tried to charge us for it and they wanted $430 more than we had already paid. I told them there was no chance we could pay that for one night and then they said it must have been a computer error and let us have the room. My advice is make sure you have your reservation number and proof of purchase on hand. It was a very nice hotel and the room was huge. I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel just steps from the Bal Harbour Beach, offers exquisite and over-sized Suites ranging from Junior Suites to One and Two-Bedroom Suite accommodations. Suites are equipped will full kitchens featuring Kitchen-Aid appliances, living/dining room, walk-in closets and dual private balconies. Bathrooms are tastefully appointed with imported granite countertops and modern glass bowl sinks. High-quality bedding linens. Consistency and excellence in guest services is our main priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Bal Harbour Quarzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Hotel Bal Harbour
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Florida