The concierge Joseph ought to be fired, prior to arrival I sent him 6 or 7 emails requesting a restaurant reservation and a car to transport us from Miami port to hotel, he replied to just 1 email and then it turned out he hasn't done anything he said he would! Had I not pre paid this room is was very much wanting to cancel it!
Luckily Jennifer, Camille and Eric on front desk were on hand to organise the transport and were extremely helpful.
Finding the hotel was a little difficult it's sort of tucked away its on the same side as bal harbour shops about a mile up if the driver pulls off before the bridge you will see number one bal harbour resort and spa on your right and Quarzo on your left beneath the Bridge!
As we approached the hotel the exterior is shabby and off putting not what you'd expect with a boutique hotel and enough to make you want to turn the car around! However when you get inside its beautiful, modern sleek and spacious infact I would say its a hidden gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel just steps from the Bal Harbour Beach, offers exquisite and over-sized Suites ranging from Junior Suites to One and Two-Bedroom Suite accommodations. Suites are equipped will full kitchens featuring Kitchen-Aid appliances, living/dining room, walk-in closets and dual private balconies. Bathrooms are tastefully appointed with imported granite countertops and modern glass bowl sinks. High-quality bedding linens. Consistency and excellence in guest services is our main priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Splendia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Bal Harbour Quarzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Hotel Bal Harbour
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Florida