This is a very clean and quiet place to stay since it is away from all the hustle bustle of South Beach. So it fitted us perfectly.
- Huge apartment. It almost felt like we live there, instead of being a hotel
- very friendly front-desk staff (we got a glass of champagne when we arrived)
- nice little garden with pool, very relaxing
- just a relaxing atmosphere, not a "typical" hotel!
- very clean! Probably cleanest place I've ever stayed in the U.S.
- there was tea and coffee provided in the morning ans also little muffins
- very nice kitchen in the room
- They spray like a fragrance throughout the hotel, or at least in the hallways and the reception area. The smell was quite pleasant and didn't give me a headache, however, there are people with fragrance sensitivites (and I am one of them). So please think about that when you spray chemicals!
- We were there at Christmas time and they played Country Christmas the whole day til late at night: On the parking lot, in the garden, in the hallways...and it was LOUD! I finally asked the front desk to turn it down since we could hear it in our apartment all the time and it was getting annoying. So yeah, Christmas is nice, but please don't play that music everywhere. If I want to listen to that, I can turn it on myself.
- As some other reviewer wrote already: It is not very soundproof. I think it is because there is very little furniture in the huge rooms and tiles all over, so no carpet in the rooms or the hallway. And that is probably a huge factor for transmitting noises.
Overall very nice hotel though, definitely upscale and boutique. Don't go if you don't like it "zen" and you prefer the cozy little cottage style. That's not what that is!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel just steps from the Bal Harbour Beach, offers exquisite and over-sized Suites ranging from Junior Suites to One and Two-Bedroom Suite accommodations. Suites are equipped will full kitchens featuring Kitchen-Aid appliances, living/dining room, walk-in closets and dual private balconies. Bathrooms are tastefully appointed with imported granite countertops and modern glass bowl sinks. High-quality bedding linens. Consistency and excellence in guest services is our main priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Splendia, Despegar.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Bal Harbour Quarzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Hotel Bal Harbour
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Florida