Stayed here for a couple of nights prior to a cruise. Hard to find and looked a bit naff from outside, but inside is a very nice, clean and friendly hotel. The room was large and well kept. This is a very good place to stay, apart from there is no where to eat. The nearest is the hotel across the road. Very good food but not cheap!
- Also Known As:
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Hotel Bal Harbour
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Hotel
- Bal Harbour Quarzo Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Hotel just steps from the Bal Harbour Beach, offers exquisite and over-sized Suites ranging from Junior Suites to One and Two-Bedroom Suite accommodations. Suites are equipped will full kitchens featuring Kitchen-Aid appliances, living/dining room, walk-in closets and dual private balconies. Bathrooms are tastefully appointed with imported granite countertops and modern glass bowl sinks. High-quality bedding linens. Consistency and excellence in guest services is our main priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Splendia, Amex, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Bal Harbour Quarzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.