“Luxurious with great view of the ocean” 5 of 5 stars

Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bal Harbour
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Folsom, California
“Luxurious with great view of the ocean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with the signature heavenly beds, 2 pools (1 for adults only which was SO nice to have), wonderful bathroom, and beautiful view of the ocean from our room. (Stayed here for a few nights in May 2013)

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Dear Abby C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to Bal Harbour.
I am very happy to hear that you were to enjoy our resort amenities.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

What a disappointment, housekeeping a disaster, left overs from previous guests, food, hairs in draw, trash on floor. Horrible follow-up and follow-through, what a disappointment! Serious service training and recovery are mandatory.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Joanne B,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback of your recent stay. We are deeply sorry that the experience you had was not representative of The St. Regis service levels we pride ourselves on. I will be sure to address your issues with my staff to ensure appropriate actions are taken so guests do not have a similar experience. We appreciate all of the feedback we receive.

We hope to welcome you back again for another opportunity to wow you.

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We have stayed at The St Regis Bal Harbour many times. In fact we stayed there 3 times last month! We have 2 young children so we spend 90% of our time there at the pool. The last couple of times there I have had the pleasure of Rodigo Falcon servicing the pool as the manager on duty. He goes above and beyond the call of duty. When he is there you feel like your at home with an Uncle or a Brother around the pool. You could tell he cared about the kids as if they were all his own. He would go around patting kids on the back as he busily walked by. I was standing up watching my 3 year old playing with her cousins in the pool and my 3 month old son was on a pool lounger. He came over and rolled up 2 towels and put one on each side of his as if he was worried he might roll off. He brought me cold towels a few times on the hot days for my kids. And I saw him doing these types of things for everyone around the pool. As well as picking up dirty towels and just making the pool a beautiful and clean place to be and above all else a safe place. He was always watching the kids IN the pool as well politely asking them not to play rough ect.. There are many staff at the hotel with this type of demeanor but he stood out. As a parent and being around the pool which is a place where you cannot have room for error as far as safety he made sure everyone was happy and safe and above all comfortable. Whoever goes there should take notice of him and the St Regis should be happy to have him as part of their team.
The PAIN family

Room Tip: Some of the suites have washer and dryers and some have a media room that I used as a 2nd bedroom. T...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Crystal P,

Thank you for the very kind review of your recent stay with us. We are so pleased that you were able to experience in our hotel and enjoy the high service and quality levels. Thanks to associates like Rodrigo we are able to do so. I will make sure to share this note with his entire team.

Thank you again, and we hope to welcome you back very soon.

Irvine, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is my first St. Regis experience. I came to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday. We stayed there for one night in a Grand Luxe Oceanfront Room.

Service: Quickly attended to, very personalized, can ask for help anywhere. The valet guys were very nice and friendly, remembered our names and greeted us every time we left and came back to the hotel. We had one little problem in the room. We found a stain on one of the decorative pillows on the bed. We rang for service and within 5-10 minutes got it replaced. They rang our door bell around 5-6pm for night towel service where they provided fresh towels and bottled water.

Beach: The hotel has a private beach. They will ask you for your name and room number upon entrance. If you like secluded and privacy, this is perfect for you. The staff is really friendly. They find chairs for you, lay towels for you, bring you water and cocktails. You can order food here as well.

Room: Our room was a Grand Luxe Oceanfront Room. The room was very luxurious. There's a big marble lined hallway leading to the bedroom. The closet is huge and has his and hers side. Has a well-stocked mini bar and a fridge. The lighting and drapes are digitally controlled. Bed was very comfortable, the sheets were extra soft. You can also pick the firmness of your pillow.

Bathroom: Has both a bathtub and a shower. The shower comes with two options: regular shower head and overhead shower head. Unfortunately, you cannot have them both running together at the same time. The toilet was neatly hidden by a frosted glass. Has two sinks, his and hers.

Balcony: Very nice and breezy, ocean view. Has a small cafe patio table and two chairs outside and two lounge chairs. We ordered room service and ate on the balcony for breakfast. Only complaint is that it is not so private. You wouldn't be able to walk out naked. You could see your neighbors and guests on the other floors.

Room service food: Only ordered breakfast so can't comment on anything else. Food was pretty good. I got scrambled eggs with bacon, potatoes, and English muffin. Scrambled eggs were delicious. ranked pretty high up for scrambled eggs. English muffin came with 4 flavors of mini jars for jam to pick from.

House car service: This is a complimentary, first come first serve basis. My girlfriend wanted to go to the Bal Harbour Shops across the street. Fortunately the house car was available so we didn't have to wait. We got dropped off right in front of the shops. However, we called for pick up and the hotel said no house cars are available and we weren't able to get a ride back. Luckily we were just across the street and not somewhere far. Just be aware that you can get a ride somewhere but might not get a ride back.

Birthday Surprise: I spoke with Alejandra Pineda, the Guest Recognition Manager and Ariana Chang (Butler Service) prior to our arrival to help coordinate a birthday surprise for my girlfriend. They went above and beyond my expectations and to help prepare a surprise. She absolutely loved it and was very impressed.

Room Tip: Higher floor the better! My room was next to the elevator but I never heard any elevator noises!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Derrick L,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to The St. Regis Bal Harbour.
I am very happy to hear that you and your girlfriend had an exquisite time at our resort.

We hope to welcome you back for her next birthday.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Where do I start... this is my fourth time I stay in this hotel with my family and it seems to get better every time. The survice is the envy of every other high end resort... can't find 1 fault it's beyond perfection. Location second to none as you are yards away from a shopping mall and on the Beach.. worth every dollar spent.

• Stayed August 2014
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Dear Hamad A,

Thank you for your kind review. I am very happy to hear that you have been able to enjoy great service every time you visit our resort.

We hope to welcome you back for a fifth time very soon.

Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

The hotel is beautiful. The pools were refreshing and the service was top notch.Just do not order a drink there. The first night my husband and I ordered drinks from the bar. They were super expensive,they added a service charge on top of the ridicious price. My husband's martini tasted like fruit juice, my mixed drink tasted like club soda. We tried ordering different drinks the next day by the pool. Again we each ordered something different and they were so weak. So disappointing.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear aly O,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback of your recent stay. I am very sorry that the drinks ordered were not to your liking. I will definitely share this comment with our mixologists, to try to improve the drinks at our bars.

I hope to welcome you back in future.

Armonk, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My daughter and I stayed here recently for a night before she left for a summer trip. The room was over-the-top fabulous. Our balcony was huge with cushy chairs where we napped and read while watching the ocean. The technology in the rooms - lighting, televisions - were by far the most advanced we have ever seen in a hotel. The pool is wonderful. Food was outstanding. Staff and service top-notch. While we were only there for 24 hours - it was truly relaxing and felt like a vacation.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Kara K,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at our resort.

We are happy that you and your daughter were able to enjoy a mini vacation before her summer trip and the resort facilities were to your liking.

We hope to have you back soon.

Hotel Manager

Been to The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort? Share your experiences!