We are a family of 4 and stayed in the St Regis bal Harbour for the New Years Eye (6 ninghts) from Dec 26 to Jan 1. The St regis Bal Harbour is quite new an you note it immediatly you enter in the hotel entrance and reception. Decor is modern and elegant in a classic style. Rooms are large and great ocen view with tech everywere. The hotel is located in the beach so you have an exclusive service at the beach and there are 2 ourside pools (one of them exclusive for adults each is good because the other one, the main one, was crowed and noise - this pool could be larger); the service at the pool is excelent and all pool assistance were always helpfull. The concierge is also excente (specially Frank and Giselle) and they will book dinners in nice restaurants in SoBe (like Juvia, Bianca and Hakassan) and suggest trips to see nice stops in Miami (like boat trip in the Everglades, wich is nice for kids and teens). Of course all of this costs $$$$$ but you are at a St. Regis and be prepare to pay. The distance to SoBe is a disadvantage because you need a cab or have or own car and traffic is sometimes additonal difficulty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida