The hotel location and amenities are truly 5*hotel, beach is amazing and so is the staff serving at beach and restaurant.. Clean and spacious rooms overlooking the amazing ocean.. The one thing that ruined our stay is the concierge service. We were planning to go to New York where the weather is freezing so wanted to send all our summer cloth back home through FedEx instead of carrying them over to New York City. I called the concierge to arrange this and he asked me to send "the items" to him, I went to see him to explain what we want to send and he actually recommended to put all our cloth in plastic bag and through it in the garbage.
This was really the worst st Regis we went to, it was really bothering me till I checked in to peninsula New York where they offer to run to pharmacy and get you medicine delivered to your room. That's what I call excellent concierge service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Priceline so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida