My wife and I recently returned from a six day stay at this hotel. We were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. The property itself is very new and the location for us was excellent right across from the Bal Harbour Shops.
Rooms and all public areas are modern and immaculate. Pool and beach likewise.
On arrival we were recognized by name, congratulated on our anniversary and upgraded to a suite. For the first few days, every employee we interacted with welcomed us and wished us a happy anniversary. Clearly this was noted in their guest system but each interaction felt sincere and genuine. The employee experience really makes the difference here. Butler or poolside, reception or car valet, every single employee offered a warm, respectful interaction. Not robotic from a training book but personalized and welcoming. We have had the opportunity to stay at some great hotels both in North America and Europe but nothing came close to this.
If you're looking for consistently outstanding service, I highly recommend this hotel. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Despegar.com so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida