We went for the weekend with our kids. From the reception to getting our in car after checkout, nothing but style. The rooms are simply the best, it was hard to get to the beach because I just wanted to stay there. The beds are the best, bathrooms astonishing, views incredible. The breakfast was very good, all items were first class. This review will take forever to get all the details, but all I can say that when everyone that works there smiles and really want to make you enjoy your stay, it makes a huge difference. The clincher was when we they brought our car to leave, they had a couple of cold water bottles in the car for us. Details! My wife and I said to each other, there are 5 Diamond Hotels, but there is only one St. Regis and then the rest of the 5 Diamonds.
Thanks to the whole St. Regis Bal Harbour team for making us feel special.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, HotelsClick, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.