We are big fans of the St Regis brand and love staying at their properties! Bal Harbor did not disappoint! It was our first time travelling with our new baby (4 months) and they made us feel welcome and accomodated all of our needs. We upgraded to an Imperial suite and it was gorgeous it had everything we needed! it is very family friendly and away from the madness of South Beach (which as a childless couple we enjoyed in the past but its all different now)...We will definitely be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Priceline so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida