“Incredible Stay at an Incredible Property” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Bal Harbour
Buffalo, New York, United States
“Incredible Stay at an Incredible Property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

My wife and I just completed a 3 night getaway at the St. Regis for a special occasion. The property was amazing and the service was even better. Our butler Marine, couldn't have been more attentive to our needs. She even upgraded our room to a full suite and had flowers and chocolates sent up to the room with a personalized photo as my wife and I just got married. The pool, health club and restaurants exceeded my expectations. The property is a great low key getaway to the craziness of South Beach, while still being a short cab ride away. I would definitely recommend the hotel Marine as a great butler.

-Matt Sabuda

Room Tip: Only tip I would add is to ask for a south facing room of you're looking to get plenty of sun.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Matthew S,

Thank you for staying at The St. Regis Bal Harbour during your visit to Miami, Florida. I am very pleased to learn that our team provided you with exceptional service throughout your stay. Thank you for the kind words and lavish praise you bestowed upon Butler Marine - I will share your good feedback.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the best address in the near future!

589 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
Minneapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Just got home from a 5nt stay at this incredible hotel! The rooms were beautifully spacious and a perfect set up for 2 girl friends traveling together. We enjoyed every detail to the huge ocean view balcony to the relaxing "rain" shower in the bathroom. One evening, we had some difficulty opening our bottle of wine...and ended up cracking part of the bottle's neck. The next night, we got back to our room to find an entirely new bottle with a sweet note telling us to contact them upon opening! You are treated like royalty at both the beach and pool area...with the chairs, towels and umbrellas all being set up to one's liking! Yes, things are on the spendy side...but basically, you get what you pay for....top notch service!! My only "constructive" comment would be to figure out the fire alarm systems. The alarm went off 4 times during our visit....once at 2:30am. My concern would be if there ever really WAS a fire? The staff didn't seem too concerned. All in all...I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone!

Room Tip: All rooms have a beautiful view!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear MissSwissJ,

I wish to extend my sincere gratitude for your recent review of The St. Regis Bal Harbour. I am pleased to hear your overall experience was excellent and I look forward to sharing your kind comments with our staff and leaders.

It will be my pleasure to welcome you to our address again very soon.

Naples, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

The staff at the front desk were disingenuous and condescending. The butler phoned our room and woke me because the "do not disturb" sign was on the door. The room service order was wrong. I did like the jazz in the bar, and drinks were great. Just way too precious and pretentious for the cost.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Chopstick224,

Thank you for staying at The St. Regis Bal Harbour during your visit to Florida and your review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your comments, especially as it helps to improve our guests’ experience. Please accept my sincere apology for falling short of showing you the value you deserve when staying with us.

I would welcome an opportunity to discuss these issues with your further if you wish and can be contacted at 305-993-3310.

Kind regards,

boca raton, florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I live about 45 minutes north in Palm Beach C We had friends visiting from New York and decided to take a quick retreat to Bal Harbour.
We decided to stay at the St. Regis for the weekend!! we loved it!! The hotel is gorgeous!! The room beautiful and very spacious. We were able to check in early as well. The restaurants for breakfast and lunch were quite good. I have to admit their signature restaurant (which was part of the reason we chose to stay here) was very disappointing.
But overall I would definitely stay here again!!!!

Room Tip: They give discounts to AAA members.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear beauoli,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your recent stay at the St. Regis Bal Harbour. Although I am pleased that you were upgraded and have shared some positive comments about your experience, I am disappointed that it was not a flawless stay for you.

I would welcome an opportunity to discuss your concerns about our siganture restaurant J&G Grill further if you wish, and may be reached at 305-993-3310.

I hope I will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the best address in the near future!

Greensboro, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Came to the St Regis for a long weekend. Hotel is incredible. Rooms are beautiful. Balconies are huge. Bathrooms have an incredible rain shower. Service is superb. Food is also excellent, especially breakfast and the lunch sushi. Pools are top notch. Cannot wait for a return visit. Hotel is not 5 star, it is a 6 star resort.
Exceeded are expectations

• Stayed April 2013
Dear 1412510ark,

I am thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience, and we hope to have you back to the Resort soon.

Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My boss is currently staying in the Florence Italy property. I needed to get documents to him for signature, but couldn't call internationally from my work line or cell phone. I was a bit worried about the timeliness of accomplishing the important task. I ended up calling the Bal Harbour property and was connected to Giselle at the concierge desk. She calmly explained what she was going to do, and after some research - came back to me with the information I needed. No faxing was necessary: she gave me the e-mail address for the Florence concierge desk - and they worked with me (and my boss) to get the documents back timely. Kudos to her for dealing with a small issue to her - but a HUGE concern of mine. Giselle, thank you so very much for your assistance to me. Kind Regards.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear MichaelB33919,

Thank you so much for your positive review about The St. Regis Bal Harbour Concierge Team. I am thrilled to read about your great experience - thank you for the kind words and lavish praise you bestowed upon Giselle - I will share your good feedback with her.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you to the best address as a guest one day!

London,England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have been visiting the Miami area from London for over 15 years and have seen the area change in terms of different hotels sprouting up. I have stayed in many of those hotels from Aventura to South Beach but now I have to say that the St Regis for me is the best of the best. The hotel has been exceptionally fitted and furnished, with the bedroom and bathroom being one of the finest I have stayed in anywhere in the world. Bal Harbour shops right across the road along with my favourite Italian restaurant it doesn't get any better !

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any as all have great sea views
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Travelking997,

Hotel Manager

Been to The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort? Share your experiences!