My husband and I live about 45 minutes north in Palm Beach C We had friends visiting from New York and decided to take a quick retreat to Bal Harbour.
We decided to stay at the St. Regis for the weekend!! we loved it!! The hotel is gorgeous!! The room beautiful and very spacious. We were able to check in early as well. The restaurants for breakfast and lunch were quite good. I have to admit their signature restaurant (which was part of the reason we chose to stay here) was very disappointing.
But overall I would definitely stay here again!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com and EasyToBook so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida