In April of 2012, my birthday present to my husband was a stay at the St. Regis. We live about 5 minutes away, but had watched it being built and looked forward to checking it out. The hotel was every bit as beautiful as we thought it would be, but we had a really minor inconvenience happen to us as they were ironing out some kinks of being a new hotel and on top of comping us a beautiful dinner at J&G that night, they offered us a complimentary night in a suite (a higher class of room than we had stayed at originally) to be used within a year. We stayed there again last night to celebrate my husband's birthday this year, and it was a flawless stay. From check in, where you are offered sparkling rose, to check out where valet service is super quick, the entire stay was awesome. The suite is among the most luxuriously decorated rooms I have stayed in with everything controlled by touchscreen. It had 2 balconies, 2 bathrooms, and a beautiful dining area, which was perfect since we ordered room service for dinner. We ordered room service at about 9p, they informed us that it would arrive no later than 9:28p, and sure enough our bell rang at 9:22. They offer your own personal "butler" who came by with a very nice note wishing my husband a happy birthday and delicious gold chocolate fudge pops. All of the food at the hotel is great, we had a wonderful lunch at the adults only pool, which is quite separated from the main pool. It was very peaceful and quiet and easy to get food and drinks. Some hotels in Miami take quite a while to deliver, but everything was brought to us very soon after it was ordered. This morning we wrapped up our stay with breakfast at Atlantico, which offered a wonderful buffet with make your own mimosas for a very reasonable price. Overall, the St. Regis was beyond generous in righting a very minor wrong and I look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com and EasyToBook so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida