The wait staff at the pool restaurant messed up our order every day because of poor English.
Room service and pool restaurant takes forever - only place with good service is the JG restaurant.
The cleaning people never came until the very late afternoon each day, despite several calls and attempts to get them to come sooner.
The hotel is narrow and dark and the main lobby has few windows.
Not many nice indoor places to lounge when the weather isn't good.
Not kid friendly.
Pros are terraces are nice, Bal Harbour shops across the street and good sushi in the lobby restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida