This hotel is a monument to opulence, marble, glitz and technology, but in the end, it disappoints. Service is as sterile as the hotel and while the rooms are spacious and beautiful, the overall impression one is left with is a bit unsatisfactory. Check-in is weak and pretentious, elevator technology downright idiotic, and pool area lacks even an ounce of charm. This hotel was clearly an after thought to the condominiums and caters largely to an affluent overseas clientele. In the end, you feel like you could be anywhere and the fact that you are at the beach is a mere afterthought. The big bright spot is the restaurant, which is absolutely terrific both in food and service.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.