“My recent stay at the St regis bal harbour” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bal Harbour
Brooklyn, New York
“My recent stay at the St regis bal harbour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Stay was excellent hotel staff and management did everything right to make my stay a once in a lifetime experience.

Service and overall ambience and facilities all rate a perfect score of 10.

I would like to single out the hotel Manager Dante Hirsch and executive assistant Sabrina John for going the extra mile to make sure that my stay was truly something to remember. Also the front office manager Guillon, Ludovic made sure that I had a late checkout accorded to me.

I was here for 5 nights from December 20 thru 25 and overall my platinum status was recognized big time. I was upgraded to a 1 bedroom oceanfront suite. The butler team outdid itself in catering to all our needs requests.

This is one of those places you will always want to come back and I definitely will.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear YENGL,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your recent stay at the St. Regis Bal Harbour. I am very pleased to learn that our team provided you with exceptional service throughout your stay.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (217)
  • Polish first
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This hotel is very glamourous, clean, and the best part is the access to the Bal Harbour shoppes across the street. Great staff, everything is spotless and the decor is very current. the rooms are exceptional, the valet and door people have it all down perfect! You feel very special, everyone does, exceptional service. Love the beach, what a terrific location, this hotel is a must stay!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear carol S,

I wish to extend my sincere gratitude for your recent review of The St. Regis Bal Harbour. I am pleased to hear your overall experience was excellent and I look forward to sharing your kind comments with our staff and leaders.

It will be my pleasure to welcome you to our address again very soon.

Lawrence, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed at the St Regis for a long weekend, What a great place.
The entire property is brand new and the rooms are quite large.Try to stay in an even numbered room, as those are beachfront.The bathrooms are a dream.
Even the valet parking was a pleasure.

Room Tip: Try to get an even numbered room, as the face the ocean
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Nathan R,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your recent stay at the St. Regis Bal Harbour. I appreciate your kind comments regarding our spectacular guest rooms and the magnificent views from your balcony. Our staff has a commitment to each and every guest to create a discreet experience of bespoke service.

I certainly hope I will have the pleasure to welcome you back to the best address in the future.

Concord, Massachusetts, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've stayed in alot of hotels around the world, and this hotel is right up there with one of the best I've ever stayed in. The staff were so helpful and professional, it was just what we ordered from a weekend away to totally relax and recharge.

The pool staff was especially wonderful. I can't remember his name but he was tall, dark and name started with a R. He couldn't have been more helpful and professional to us as we sat and took in the beautiful property of the St. Regis.

The nightly turn down service was topnotch and they didn't miss anything.

The rooms were very large, and the deck off of every room amazing and a view to die for of the Atlantic. Large lounge chairs on deck provided a wonderful retreat.

The beds were so comfortable to the point that you didn't want to get out of them in the am. We got room service in the Am to get coffee delivered to our rooms so we could have it on the deck and a small breakfast. The food and tray delivered was presented in a 6 star quality.

Thank you St. Regis Bal Harbour for a memorable weekend and one we will not forget!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear nhmomjcd,

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor. I truly appreciate you taking the time to detail your experience, and I am so pleased that you had a wonderful visit at The St. Regis Bal Harbour in Florida. Thank you for the kind words and lavish praise you bestowed upon our team - I will share your good feedback with our associates.

We hope to welcome you back to the best address in the near future!

Best Regards,

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stayed at the St Regis Bal Harbour for a second time in January 2013. Since our first stay shortly after the hotel opened, the kinks have been ironed out and it is an outstanding experience in all respects. The rooms are even better because of the balcony privacy screen, and the service has improved enormously. Butler service nice and low key but attentive. Food great - had an afternoon tea that was top drawer. Only slight quibble is that they do not seem to vacuum the room carpet very often

Room Tip: Studio suites are great - full kitchen
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Dear jsimke,

Thank you for staying at The St. Regis Bal Harbour during your visit to Florida. I am thrilled to learn that you have had an exceptional stay with us and that we were able to exceed your expectations during your return visit to the best address. Indeed, we added dividers on each balcony to provide more privacy but still keep the breathtaking ocean view.

Hearing feedback from guests such as you is one of the many reasons our staff members are so proud to be a part of the St. Regis.

Warmest Regards,

Santa Clarita, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I've stayed at several St. Regis properties, mostly in California and Florida, and this property by far is the best of all of them. And not just because it's brand new, modern and beautiful, but also because of the excellent service. From the moment that you're greeted when you pull up in the car, all the way to the escort to the room, it's first class service all the way. Everyone is very courteous and knowledgeable about the hotel and they go out of their way to make sure that you're comfortable, that all of your needs are meant and that you're having a pleasant stay. The rooms are very elegant and modern, quality materials were utilized though out, and the ocean views are memorable. The food was excellent and the room service very accurate and prompt. The rooms we stayed in had large balconies with nice patio furniture. I hope the St. Regis keeps up the level of service, I look forward to coming back soon.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear robsteal,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your recent stay at the St. Regis Bal Harbour. I am very pleased to learn that our team provided you with exceptional service throughout your stay and that you have had an exceptional stay with us.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

We came here without expectations, having booked the hotel as part of a package deal with flights. We were utterly blown away by the hotel.

The staff were kind, attentive and courteous. The concierge took time to give us tailored advice for our stay, taking note of our interests. The butler was thorough and helpful; he obviously took great pride in his job and the hotel.

The room was spectacular. Everything was well set out. We literally have no complaints.

The gym was comprehensively equipped, with a great view out. The pool was well staffed and meticulously cleaned, with excellent sunbeds and a constant supply of water and sunscreen.

While we have little experience at this price range for comparison, it is hard to imagine a noticable improvement on our stay at the St. Regis Bal Harbour.

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear simonkantor,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your recent stay at the St. Regis Bal Harbour. I am pleased to hear of your exceptional visit and hope I will have the future to welcoming you back to the best address in future.

Hotel Manager

Been to The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort? Share your experiences!