This St Regis is very nice with very comfortable rooms! Rooms have touch lighting and curtains and even a control panel from your bed. Property has more of a condo feel to it than a hotel. Some people would like this since it seems like you are the only one on your floor. Maybe we were when we were there!
Service is rather spotty since you'd call for something and you'd have to call a second time since an hour would pass and find out your request was missed or forgotten. This happened almost each day.
But the overall service was about the equivalent of a Westin or Sheraton.
Not quite at the level you would expect of St Regis.
I have stayed at others so I can compare for example the one in Florence Italy is close to perfect!
The pool is heated so if you hit a cold spell this will help keep the fun going especially if you have little ones.
Having a Rolls Royce Bentley to take you to the mall or to a restaurant was really nice! This is complimentary.
The J&B restaurant is ok but nothing special. I have been to much better restaurants in South Beach. Again the service seemed not overly professional for our one evening. The breakfast was very well served but not a very attractive room for a St Regis.
All in all we had a very nice time but would opt for Ritz Carlton in Miami at this level and cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida