We came down for a long weekend getaway. Some years ago we had been to the Sheraton Bal Harbour which I thought was more than adequate. However, I think they did a great job in upgrading the hotel. The lobby sparkles and the rooms are extremely well appointed with the largest balconies I have seen just about anywhere. What really makes the hotel is the service. The entire staff is extremely helpful and very friendly.
This is not a "South Beach" hotel however. The guests are a mixture of age groups; families, 30's+ singles and older couples. This is not a 20s location except for some groups of wealthy foreign tourists. There is a nice mixture of American, South American and European guests. It's what makes Miami what it is. The location of the hotel is also not "South Beach" as it is on 97 th street. Still there are plenty of nearby restaurants and shopping. We were here the weekend of Art Basle so there was a lot of activity but the hotel never felt crowded and there were always seats on the beach and at the pools, both of which are just lovely. Just a note, you have to pay for top notch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com and EasyToBook so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida