I was there on business, and only stayed for three days, but it was enough time to experience the high end luxury of this hotel. The rooms were very spacious, with a huge bath area, walk in closet, large balcony with lounge chairs and amazing view of the ocean. We sat poolside for lunch, and enjoyed the view of the sleek and clean pool. This hotel felt very futuristic, with all of the mirrors and chandeliers, as well as a room-key operated elevator system which was really cool. The hotel food was great and there were several great reastaurants across the street to choose from. Would love to come back for a personal, family trip, however, this hotel is way out of my budget. Guess that's what makes it so exclusive. Great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida