I came to this resort with my Husband and my one year old daughter and it was a very relaxing 4 night stay. They were VERY accommodating to my one year old and me. I asked for a high chair for the room and they were very happy to provide one.
STAFF: Very friendly, best service anyone could ask for (and I am very picky). The beach staff had our stop ready every morning. One thing to watch out for is that you do have to pay for an umbrella on the beach.
RESTAURANTS: Delicious food and very kid friendly. If you get bored of staying in the hotel there are 4 restaurants across the street at the Bal Harbour Mall.
ROOMS: All ocean view, very clean and comfortable.
SPA: BEAUTIFUL and SO relaxing. TIP: If you know its going to rain one of the days you are at the hotel, book well ahead of time as they fill up on rainy days.
In all this hotel is great if you have kids because they are so very accommodating to children, but if you want to stay away from the kids there is an Adult only pool which is VERY quite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida