Having stayed at the Sheraton Bal Harbour every year for the past 20 years, until itclosed in 2007, I could'nt wait to experience the St. Regis. So, I booked 27 days there - very expensive, but well worth the money. Because I was there for such a long time (on my own) the staff in every department got to know me, and couodn't do enough for me - from printing theDailyMail for me each day, chauffeur driven Bentley to take me around, butler service, with lots of little treats in the bedroom. The bedroom amenities were fantastic, and the chambermaids excellent
The service at the pool, or on the beach was great, with offers of suntan lotion, aloe vera, fesh fruit, drinks, and even free back,neck and head massages while lying on the lovely sunbeds. Great atmosphere in the bar, with live music each night, and the evening ritual of opening the champagne with a sword and the champagne given out to customers at the bar. Breakfast at Atlantico was excellent, and the J & G grill looked great, but for couples or groups only. However, Bal Harbour shopping mal is just across the street, with plenty of eating places. The chauffeur insisted on driving me over there on more than one occasion!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida