We stayed at the Homewood Suites for two nights. This was a great hotel - very clean, huge rooms, kitchen area, pretty much all the amenities you could want in a hotel. The staff was friendly, the breakfast was very generous and varied, including options for low carb. We did not get to try the dinner, since it wasn't offered on the nights we were there. It was a very comfortable and spacious place to stay. Having the extra room was great for traveling with another person as well.
This hotel was located in an area with three or four other hotels and a line of chain restaurants. It is also located near a handful of shopping plazas and malls. While it is very convenient, it's a very generic setting, so if you're looking for a taste of Wilmington, this isn't it. It's a few miles outside of the city and there weren't any other nighttime places or unique shops, so the area is a bit boring. If you're looking for a nice convenient way to stay in the area, though, Homewood Suites is it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington - Brandywine Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Wilmington - Brandywine Valley Hotel Wilmington
- Hilton Wilmington
- Homewood Suites Wilmington
- Homewood Wilmington
- Homewood Suites Brandywine Valley
- Wilmington Hilton
- Wilmington Homewood Suites