You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington - Brandywine Valley to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington - Brandywine Valley
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   350 Rocky Run Parkway, Wilmington, DE 19803   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Wilmington
“Homewood Suites”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

My family and I had two adjacent suites to attend a New Year's celebration with DE friends. it worked extremely well. Suites spacious and although the decor is a little dated, the kitchen a little tired everything was spotless; beds and pillows comfortable. Cleanliness in rooms and bathrooms could not be faulted. Housekeeping very accommodating of large family group. All staff (apart from dining room staff) friendly and helpful. Very good location in terms of Interstate, shops and restaurants. We didn't use the queen pull out in the sitting room but my granddaughter did and found that the refrigerator very noisy. Having said that, we would consider staying here again. A word of warning to UK residents, many of the breakfast items are very sweet with no wholemeal bread or rolls and perhaps lacking in fresh, unprepared fruit.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Lewes, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

This hotel was rated #1 in Wilmington, and we agree -- it's affordable, quiet, and convenient, and the staff is very friendly. We always stay here when we're in Wilmington. In addition to the large, comfortable suites, it is walking distance to several good chain restaurants, so you don't have to get back in your car once you check in. Highly recommended.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Bristow, VA, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

My original reservation was for two nights, 3 days before traveling I modified it to one night; the reservation was made using points and cash. While I received a confirmation that my reservation had been modified, the hotel either did not receive it or disregarded it. I called the hotel to check on my reservation the day we were to check in, and was informed I had cancelled the reservation, which was not accurate. I contacted Hilton Customer Service who investigated and advised the hotel manager had cancelled it when we did not arrive on the original reservation date after having checked us in when I had never been physically in that building at any point. After more than an hour on the phone I was able to have a reservation confirmed but they would not honor my point & cash rate and I had to pay the room rate out of pocket. This was possibly the worst hotel reservation experience I have experienced.

St. Louis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Wonderful hotel to spend Christmas holidays. The decorations and fireplace really makes it very cozy and homey...especially at night. Great Breakfast too! We've stayed here the past 9 years. Hotel is located so close to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Chesterfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

The Homewood Suites Wilmington Brandywine Valley is a wonderful place to stay when you have to travel. This is the only hotel where we will stay when we travel to Delaware or Pennsylvania. The staff is wonderful, the food is wonderful and the rooms are always clean and comfortable.

Virginia Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

This was the perfect hotel for my husband, my son and I to stay at over a long weekend. We were looking for a place that had a separate room so my husband and I could stay up after my son went to sleep. The complimentary breakfast and dinners (during the week) were a bonus. I would definitely stay here again.

Caledon, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

We stayed at the Homewood Suites in Wilmington, Delaware for three nights before Thanksgiving. The room was very comfortable, the breakfast and evening reception were both excellent and a huge bonus. All the staff were courteous and helpful. I had a problem with a noise in the unit - it was never resolved but they did respond to my concern.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilmington
Inn at Wilmington
The Westin Wilmington
#6 of 12 in Wilmington
4.0 of 5 stars 134 reviews
Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington - Brandywine Valley? Share your experiences!