I booked a room the same day (due to a stay at a different hotel down the road that was just terrible) for 2 nights. The only room that was available was a single king on the first floor . I usually do not stay on first floors just becuase there is so much traffic and tends to have more noise. I never encountered much noise during my stay.
Rooms are large and roomy, including the tv/living area. I had breakfast and dinner on site, and was pleasntly supprised with the food. The dinner included several drink options, cheese and crackers, salad, and dessert. Breakfast was a very nice spread. There is also a 24 hour coffee/tea service.
Getting to and from the hotel is very easy, as there is a traffic light at the intersection. The hotel is tucked off 202, so there is hardly any road noise. I would definitely stay here again when I return.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Wilmington - Brandywine Valley Hotel Wilmington
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Wilmington - Brandywine Valley Hotel
- Homewood Wilmington
- Hilton Wilmington
- Homewood Suites Wilmington
- Homewood Suites Brandywine Valley
- Wilmington Homewood
- Wilmington Homewood Suites
- Wilmington Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington - Brandywine Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.