This is a nice hotel if you have a car. If you don't you'll need taxis to and from the downtown. We had a 1-room suite. You have a choice of one king or two full size. We have a kid. This means that what we'd really want is a queen and a twin (I prefer my child not have to sleep on a cot). This suite comes with a kitchen, complete with refrigerator and a microwave. Our microwave had not been properly cleaned, but other than that the room was clean and warm.
The breakfast is perhaps slightly nicer than what one would find at the Best Western on 202 down the road. It included waffles, eggs, serials, yogurts, and a small amount of fruit.
The Inn doesn't serve dinner, so far as I could tell, but there's lots of food in the area. The staff was also helpful in locating restaurants.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Wilmington - Brandywine Valley Hotel Wilmington
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Wilmington - Brandywine Valley Hotel
- Homewood Wilmington
- Hilton Wilmington
- Homewood Suites Wilmington
- Homewood Suites Brandywine Valley
- Wilmington Homewood
- Wilmington Homewood Suites
- Wilmington Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington - Brandywine Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.