My club-level room in this wonderfully convenient hotel was one of the loveliest suites I've ever had. Newly decorated in contemporary shades of dark blue, tan and espresso brown both living and bed rooms were open, spacious, clean and bright. The lounge are was large and the complimentary breakfast was well turned out. I was cordially received by the front desk when I arrived; the underground garage was very convenient, safe and reasonably priced; the room service personnel were extremely pleasant and my order arrived quickly and complete! The food was even quite tasty! Over the years I've stayed in many different types of lodging in this area for pleasure. If you are doing mostly the Brandywine area this will not be a great location for you. But if you are there for the city - business or the museums and riverfront, for instance - then I highly recommend this great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington is in Brandywine Valley by Rodney Square, Grand Opera House, museums, and many corporate headquarters. Our all-suites hotel has 7 meeting rooms which hold up to 300 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Wilmington
- Wilmington Sheraton