We stayed one night at the Sheraton. We didn't expect more than your middle of the road hotel, and that's what it was. Front Desk was friendly and staff was pleasant. We arrived early and they suggeted a nice restaurant to grab lunch at which was just a walk down the road. The room was okay The carpet was old and I felt a little uncomfortable walking on it in my bare feet. The bed was comfortable. There were a few little things that were in need of repair like the broken closet door handle. The shower head was very strong and felt more like a power washing. The biggest complaint we had was that the air conditioning/furnace unit made a terrible screaching sound in the middle of the night. I had to get up at 2am and again at 4am to adjust the controls for the air conditioner. The screeching sounded like a bad belt in a car. It came and went, but left us restless in the middle of the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington is in Brandywine Valley by Rodney Square, Grand Opera House, museums, and many corporate headquarters. Our all-suites hotel has 7 meeting rooms which hold up to 300 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Wilmington
- Wilmington Sheraton