I cannot say anything about the hotel (just the restaurant) that is negative. The room was nice and everything was very clean. Anytime I called down to the front desk for something, I got it within minutes.
HOWEVER.... Their restaurant "Basil" is another story....
The food was ok, but I have NEVER had worse service, in my life. If you get Sherronda, run for the hills!!!! I am not kidding. She was rude, slow, and never checks on you. Her favorite line is "Gimme a sec". We had her twice. The only reason we went back to this god awful place (the town), is because nothing else is open on a Sunday. She should not be working with people. If you get her, good luck
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Wilmington
- Wilmington Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington is in Brandywine Valley by Rodney Square, Grand Opera House, museums, and many corporate headquarters. Our all-suites hotel has 7 meeting rooms which hold up to 300 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.