Wilmington is quiet at night, so the center of downtown location is most convenient, without usual noise, yet near I 95, excellent restaurants, and the suburban attractions. Layout of the two rooms was excellent, and view from 11th floor through large windows was a pleasure, especially at sunset. The staff were friendly and always helpful. I enjoyed my stay so much that I extended by one night, and was given a discounted rate.
Being on the club floor last weekend was not worth the extra costs, since they didn't provide some of the amenities, supposedly because too few people were staying on the floor, and they forgot to tell me to go to their restaurant for snacks and breakfast. The parking is a bit expensive, considering the tiny spaces, so often two full size cars took up three spaces.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington is in Brandywine Valley by Rodney Square, Grand Opera House, museums, and many corporate headquarters. Our all-suites hotel has 7 meeting rooms which hold up to 300 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Starwood and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Wilmington
- Wilmington Sheraton