“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Wilmington
Wilmington, United States
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The hotel and staff were amazing! The pool and spa were nice, and the towels were regular size towels. You cold dry yourself. We were offered cookies and water upon arrival. I would highly recommend a stay here.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
wilmington, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I usually always stay here for the average rates, the relaxing atmosphere, and the fact that they allow 18 year olds to stay here. I was very confused and disappointed with my last stay as I was told that I had to be 21. The only reason they allowed me to stay was because the room was already paid for. Our stay was not really worth it as they changed everything in the hotel! The bathrooms were SO inconvenient and the rooms did not have a microwave anymore. You have to go all the way to the lobby just to warm up some food. Good-bye relaxing atmosphere. I honestly do not think I will be returning. I was told they have new owners. Well I miss the old owners!

Alexandria, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I arrived in a complete, teary eyed mess and the 2 young ladies at the front desk were extremely nice and tried to do everything they could to make sure my stay was the best. They found me the best available room on a quiet floor and gave me an extra cookie. While I went in feeling so crappy, the ladies real made me feel special after I checked in!

Keswick
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Spent one night at DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton in Wilmington, DE. Was in town with my wife for a visit to Winterthur, which is about 10 - 15 minutes away. The room was good size, the bed was very comfortable, the pillows soft and comfy, the shower was strong and excellent, and the service, both front desk and restaurant was very attentive and friendly. If in the area I would definitely stay again - good sleep for good value.

Apple Valley, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel is going through an upgrade process and it looks like it will be that way for a while. It needs an update. Currently, they are changing the beds in all of the rooms. While this is a first step I found it to be so intrusive for me and others. The day they were doing my floor I came back to the room from work and my room had not been completed. It was nearly 5:30pm. After a long hard day I had to go back down and wait nearly30 minutes for my room to be completed. I was not the only one and the next day it happened on the floor below my and people were very upset at their rooms not being completed even after 5pm. With that said the front desk was great and the whole staff was enjoyable .

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

chapman1118, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Wilmington, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Steve,
Thank you for the review. We apologist for the intrusion the replacement of our mattresses and bedding caused. We hope that you will return and enjoy our new product once it is complete.

New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The service was very good, staff was pleasant. The floor I was on was newly renovated. The only issue is while some floors are being renovated the contruction crew uses the passenger elevator. This creates wait time, causing delays when trying to access floors.

Melissa,
Thank you for the review. We appreciate the kind words. We hope you can come again once we are completed with the reinvention!

Scranton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was our third trip to Brandywine Country each time staying at different hotels. The Double Tree in Wilmington was hands down the best. This hotel is friendly,clean,comfortable and quiet. My wife and I will recommend this hotel to everyone.

Pat and Mike S

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the great review! We hope you come and enjoy all that the Brandywine Valley has to offer again soon!

Eric Chapman

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Wilmington? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Wilmington

Address: 4727 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE 19803
Location: United States > Delaware > Wilmington
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Wilmington
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Wilmington 3.5*
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Wilmington is centrally located near the Concord Mall and Interstate 95 in Brandywine Valley. Complimentary shuttle service is available to shops and restaurants within 3 miles of the property. Philadelphia International Airport is less than 17 miles away. Other features include complimentary WiFi, onsite dining, indoor heated pool, fitness center and our signature warm, delicious chocolate chip cookies. Event and meeting space for up to 300 guests can be accommodated at DoubleTree Wilmington. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Wilmington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Wilmington, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.