“Molto Buono” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tutto Fresco By Scotto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 484 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Washinton Street EXT.
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Molto Buono”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We went here for a family gathering this afternoon. The service and food was very good. Our group occupied the front room which was perfect for the size of our group, approximately 25. Only downfall was that they only had one bathroom stall for woman.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Laurel, Delaware
“Bad to worse”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I had high hopes for this place. When I walked in, I was impressed by the inviting atmosphere, then no one spoke to me... for a while. I had to ask an employee chatting with a patron at the bar if there was a hostess. He said, "yeah, I'll send her over" Then he never stopped talking to go get her. After a minute or so, a cook came out and took my takeout order at the bar. My food was ready quickly, so that was a plus. My bill was 8.00 and I left a 2.00 tip. When the guy saw it he said, "So, you wanna tip 2.00?" When I answered yes, he said, "well, you didn't add it up." He said it as if it was a major inconvenience to him. It was ridiculous. When I ate the food (a shrimp and veggie wrap) I was super disappointed. It was bland and greasy. The shrimp were definitely frozen. DON"T GO HERE!

Visited May 2013
Wilmington, DE
“Valentine's Day Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We don't usually venture out on Valentine's Day, but this year made an exception with a reservation at Tutto Fresco (which will always be Lamberti's to us!) It's our favorite neighborhood restaurant--cozy atmosphere, good food, nice bar. The place was hopping when we arrived, but they did their best to keep things moving. We waited at the bar for a table, service was slow (but we weren't in a hurry). When our entrees finally arrived, the food was good as always, and our server was apologetic about the wait. We told him that on Valentine's Day, we expected it would be crazy. They ran out of chocolate lava cake, so he brought another dessert 'on the house', and took a percentage off our bill for any inconvenience. On the way out, ladies were invited to take gift bag containing some nice chocolates plus a $10 coupon towards our next meal. Now that's keeping your customers happy!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Frozen, pre-cooked, salty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Food was food-service pre-packaged; not freshly prepared. The sauce with my salmon was too salty to eat. My house special tiramisu was still frozen. Husband's Alfredo was tasteless and from a jar. Waitress refused to honor a Four Square coupon for a free dessert. Looked to my left during dinner and I was eye to eye with a spider in her web.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Barbara S, Owner at Tutto Fresco By Scotto, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
I'm sorry about your experience at our restaurant. I would like to talk to you to have a better understanding of what happen. Please contact me @ contact@tuttofrescode.com
Thank you Barbara.
Wilmington, DE
“Good meal at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

She had the egg plant parm for $16 which was good and very large (enough for lunch the next day). I had the Veal Abbruzzi for $18 which was very good and just the right portion. Our waiter, Sean, was responsive.

• Visited September 2012