Great place for an easy, no fuss dinner or lunch. They are always happy to see you. You can go there in a suit or in your clothes after a game. Young or old.. all seem welcome.
- Signature Salad, especially if you swap out the greens for spinach.
- Friends have had some of the other salads and always heard good reviews.
- The crab cakes are really good, a bit expensive but lots of crab - very little filler.
- The bar area is small with several TV's so you can usually get them to put on any game you are interested in watching.
- Lunch specials are a great deal.
- Portions in general are generous.
- Make accommodations for adding or deleting items from a dish.
- The staff are nice. Especially the gentleman that is the greeter that often works during the day.
What could be better:
- For me if I'm looking for Pizza - this is not the first place I think of. It's ok, but I think of it in the same category as Pizza Hut or Dominos. (I grew up with a lot of pizza made by folks from Italy).
- Soups are salty.
- Speed to which you can pay the bill is often slow.. It seems to take them forever to come back and take your payment. I've had to on several occasions get up & go find my server. If you are in a hurry - ask them to bring the bill when you order, and then ask if they can wait well you review it & then give them the payment; they seem happy enough to do this.
If you own or manage Season's Pizza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.