Very friendly staff, clean room, very comfy beds (we had 2 Queen beds). Nice to have the Keurig coffee machine too. Also liked the Paul Mitchell products for use in the bathroom. We did get a little too warm overnight, but realized that the fan was not enough to cool the room down (it was late September, so thought we'd be fine with just the fan), and ended up turning on the AC, and that worked better for us.
Only minor issues were:
1) only 1 each of the caffinated/decaffinated coffee pods for the Keurig machine in the room (especially as I had booked the room for 2 people).
2) the bath drain was slow, but told the front desk about that concern during checkout.
3) Also, the breakfast dining area seemed rather small for the weekend visitors, and almost went back to our room with our food due to lack of seating. Luckily, a table opened up at the last moment, so that saved us the hassle.
But, overall, a great hotel, and would definitely stay here again if/whenever making another weekend trip to the area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Inn at Wilmington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Wilmington Hotel Wilmington