“I would use this hotel again” 4 of 5 stars

Inn at Wilmington
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   300 Rocky Run Parkway, Wilmington, DE 19803   |
Ranked #2 of 12 hotels in Wilmington
Easton, Pennsylvania
“I would use this hotel again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had read some of the negative reviews before our one night stay at the Inn at Wilmington on May 25, 2013. Therefore, I was particularly attentive to the service and cleanliness. We were treated warmly and pleasantly by all front desk staff. On check in we were given a good recommendation for a nearby restaurant. The room was immaculate, comfy beds, etc. The complimentary breakfast was adequate, though not outstanding. Pluses were the waffle maker, sausage and eggs. Negatives: The fruit was canned and the yogurt was in a large serving bowl as opposed to individual containers. It had separated and looked unappetizing! The hotel is close to many of the Brandywine Valley attractions, so very convenient location if you are exploring that area.

Room Tip: Our room was on the forth floor, end of hallway, and on the front of the hotel. Very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
CourtyardBrandywine, General Manager at Inn at Wilmington, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Inn at Wilmington and thank you for taking the time to send us feedback about your stay. We are glad you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and we will look into the yogurt and fruit bowl presentation. Hopefully you will stay with us again on your next trip to the Wilmington area.

156 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Wonderful service!!!!! Liz, and Lelia are the greatest and the friendliest people. I had an issue with my reservation through Hotels.com and they took care of me. First time staying and I would be staying again!!!!

• Stayed May 2013
CourtyardBrandywine, General Manager at Inn at Wilmington, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at the Inn at Wilmington. We are glad to know that you enjoy the service we provide and do hope you will visit us again!
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I stayed here with my group, The Police Unity Tour. We have stayed here previously and always enjoyed our stay. The rooms are kept very clean and the beds are comfortable.
I would like to recognize the great customer service of Lelia Pierce and Patricia Robinson. They went out of their way and had breakfast an hour earlier than normal to accommodate our group.

• Stayed May 2013
We are always happy to have the Police Unity Tour stay at the Inn at Wilmington and are happy that you continue to enjoy your stay. Hopefully we will see you again next year!
Edison, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Staff was extremely friendly and accomodating. Room's were very clean and modern. Free continental breakfast where you can make your own egg sandwich with bacon. Usually its just the cold breakfast in the free continental breakfast.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay at the Inn at Wilmington. We are glad you and your family enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again.
Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Squeeky clean rooms...Friendly smiling staff...especially Lisa in the breakfast room!First time visit to the area..and what a find!Not a flaw in anything offered!Great location near restaurants and not far from major roadways. Reasonable rates!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Courtyard by Marriott Wilmington Brandywine. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again!
Penobscot, ME
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I love this hotel. I stay here every time I come to Delaware. Lisa, the breakfast assistant, is amazing - she even remembers the names of my grandkids. When I check in I am greeted by the same wonderfully smiling face and made to feel at home. The room is clean clean clean! I can recommend this hotel for everyone and everything. Also, next door is a host of chain restaurants for your choosing. I'll be back next month, again!

Room Tip: Fitness facilities are shared with hotel next door - nice!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
CourtyardBrandywine, General Manager at Inn at Wilmington, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We are happy to hear you had another great stay at the Inn at Wilmington and look forward to your next visit.
Shelton, Connecticut
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Staff does not care about the customer.Gave me a room in which A/C didn't work, I had issues settling my bill because rate charged is different from what was promised. Next time I booked the hotel I was told before check-in that they have run out of rooms .. Never ever go near this place. please save yourself from getting embarrassed, I bet you will have problems during check-in and check-out... . Stay away from Mr. Director of sales

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
CourtyardBrandywine, General Manager at Inn at Wilmington, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding your overnight stay. I am sorry to hear that you did not experience a pleasant stay with us and would like to sincerely apologize. I have also addressed your concerns with our entire staff.
We honestly value you as our guest, and would very much like to have you as our guest again. I truly welcome the opportunity to speak with you at any time to further discuss the occurrences that transpired during your stay, so please feel free to call me directly.

Thanks again and have a pleasant day,

Been to Inn at Wilmington? Share your experiences!