“Wilmington's Best Kept Secret” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 26 Activities in Wilmington
Type: Ferries/ Boats, Sightseeing Tours
Smyrna, Delaware
7 attraction reviews
“Wilmington's Best Kept Secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We had a family four fun pack and had been putting off using it. We were so wrong!!! Captian Lionel Hynson was absolutely the best. I am a August birthday and he serenaded me with happy birthday singing during the cruise. He is also a verbal library of the history of Wilmington and Delaware and not to mention Maryland as well! Both of my twins got turns behind the wheel navigating the taxi. This event is a MUST for everyone, I am going to recommend this to my children's school for the next spring season. I have lived in Delaware since I was 8 and the history that I learned in the 45 minutes on the river taxi I NEVER knew!

Visited August 2012

3 attraction reviews
“Made Our Day!! You MUST check this out!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

Captain Hynson's boating lessons, historical narratives and hysterical interactions with the passengers would make this a great value, even if the boat never left dock!

My kids (ages 11 and 13) each got turns at the wheel (with the Captain close by enough to easily keep us out of trouble). The great time we had on this reasonably priced little tour made everyone's day!

“Great Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

We went on the wine wednesday boat ride and it was so much fun. Several friends went along. We went at least 2 times and would love to go every Wednesday if that were possible, but the boat driver was funny, he sang and he made the experience even more fun. I would recommend it to anyone, especially if you enjoy wine tasting.

Wilmington, Delaware
8 attraction reviews
“Wine Cruise?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Got a groupon for a wine cruise on the riverboat last summer. What was initially a bit uncomfortable (dozen strangers pack on a boat), turned out to be a great evening!

Visited August 2011
Wilmington, Delaware
“great with kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

a completely enjoyable trip with the grandkids. the captain let my grandson(age 7) and granddaughter(age 5) both take a turn at the wheel. reasonably priced for a 90 minute trip

Visited August 2011