“Personal Service with Top Notch Staff” 5 of 5 stars

302-988-1750
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Zen Spa brings more than 20 years combined experience to coastal Delaware. Our certified therapists have been trained in a variety of modalities which are incorporated into all of our services. Whether it be through maintaining balanced nutrition, living a healthy lifestyle, or integrating exercise into your life, we want to advance your journey toward achieving the body, mind, & spirit that is perfect for you.
Fenwick Island, Delaware
4 attraction reviews
“Personal Service with Top Notch Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Zen Spa is my go to for pedicures, manicures, and waxing! I have been going to them since they opened and love the staff, they are all wonderful and personable. They always greet me with a hug! I love getting the gel pedicures because they last and look great! Always a relaxing but fun atmosphere!

Visited October 2013

16 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Spa at the Beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

This is hands down the best spa on the eastern shore! While the ambience is great, the real selling point is the staff! They go the extra mile to make a personal connection with their clients, and I now use Zen as a benchmark for any other spa I visit. My wife and I actually followed the proprietor and her staff from another spa in the area, and we have been know to drive all the way from DC just to visit with them and get a massage... I would highly recommend Zen to anyone visiting the area.

Visited August 2013
Bowie, Maryland
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I had a deep tissue massage with Olga and can honestly say it was the best massage I've ever had (and I've had many). The spa itself is lovely and relaxing. The treatment room was calming and beautiful. Olga's massage was perfect! I even had a sample of "cupping," which was a very unusual sensation that helped to pull tension out of my muscles. It was awesome! The staff at Zen Spa made my group of friends feel welcomed and pampered from the minute we walked in the door. What a great experience. I can't recommend Zen Spa highly enough. I will be back!

Bowie, Maryland
“Soothing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Linda M. tells of our wonderful experience. I want to include how lovely the staff treated us. I made the reservations the week before. The woman on the phone was so happy to help us book the appointments for our visit. She assured me that we would all have a pampering we needed! When we arrived, we were greeted like old friends. We were brought chilled water and invited to sit in the waiting area that was filled with potions and candles galore. The smells were perfect to accompany our buddy/relaxation/beach weekend. I highly recommend this spa to anyone who wants to be pampered and needs to be taken care of! The next time I visit Selbyville, I will call Zen Spa!

Bowie, Maryland, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Friendly, beautiful and so soothing...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Four of us went for a Swedish massage and everyone thought it was fabulous. The spa smells delightful when you walk in, we were greeted warmly and given water while we had a very short wait. I was escorted into a beautifully decorated room with a small fountain and dim lights and given one of the best massages I've ever received. Afterwards, we all compared notes and were pleasantly surprised at how each of us had slightly different experiences that were exactly what we needed. I will definitely visit here again and again.