We stopped here on our way back home as we were just looking for a place to stay. Since we were OK with the Holiday Inn brand and had a discount coupon, this looked like a reasonable option. The first room wasn't as clean as we expected (we found hair in the bathtub) and were given a second room which was OK (nice, clean and comfortable). We'd stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Seaford Hotel Seaford
- Holiday Inn Express Seaford Hotel
- Holiday Inn Seaford
- Seaford Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Seaford-Route 13 hotel is an interior corridor, four story hotel with a fireplace in the lobby. Located on Williams Pond, rooms on the back side of the hotel offer spectacular views of wildlife ranging from geese, birds, turtles and fish. Features include an outdoor pool, exercise room, and business center. All rooms include coffee maker, iron/board, and hairdryer. Voice mail and 2- line phones. Coffee served 24 hours a day in the lobby. Monday-Friday we serve fresh baked cookies in the evenings. We are conveniently located near the Invista/Dupont, Nanticoke Hospital, Allen Family Foods, Seaford Industrial Park, Perdue Chicken, Solocup, Seaford Army National Guard. We are also within a 15-30 minute drive to the Delaware Beaches, Cape Henelopen State Park, Sports at the Beach, Delaware State Fairgrounds, Harrington Raceway & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Seaford-Route 13 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.