“Highly Recommended!!! Unique Adventure” 5 of 5 stars

+(1)905-570-8687
Website
Improve this listing
Newmarket, Canada
“Highly Recommended!!! Unique Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

My girlfriend and I recently ventured on this tour (Aug 1/14) and all I can say is it was a blast. You get to enjoy driving these supercars down the strip with everyone looking and taking pictures as well as being able to drive them on highways and windy back country roads.There are many times your lead pace car (a Shelby GT-700+hp) opens up and you get to accelerate well beyond reasonable speeds (lol). My girlfriend and I ranked our 5 super cars driven as 1.Audio R8 V10, 2.Ferrari F430, 3.Nissan GTR, 4. Porsche Carrera 4S (with a awesome race exhaust installed that is so loud it is a head turner), 5. Surprisingly last the Lamborghini Gallardo ( I believe this car was made for going 200KMH + on a track and we happened to have this one for the slower drive down the Niagara strip, still was a huge head turner though, especially when we valet parked it for our included lunch at the Keg overlooking the falls).

All in all well worth the money, an experience you can't match and something I won't forget.

Only downside is my Mazda doesn't seem quite as fast anymore after this.

Visited August 2014

Hamilton, Canada
“Amazing Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I did the exotic car tour where we take along 5 super cars across beautiful roads down to Niagara Falls and eat at the Keg and cruise back. It was an amazing experience. From the staff that help us learn about the cars, the level of professionalism and the fun they encourage us to have with these cars it was great! Had a great Saturday afternoon that me and my girlfriend thoroughly enjoyed.

I could not recommend a better place to book these exotic car tours, everything was top notch !

Toronto, Canada
“An absolute blast!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

My friend and I did their car tour on June 20th and it was an absolutely amazing experience. All their staff were super friendly and easy going and the cars were well maintained and in top condition. The route you go on really allows you to test out the cars, there are curves, corners and stretches where you can really push them and feel the adrenaline rush.

Half way through the tour we stopped at the keg for lunch (with an incredible view of the falls), food was great, all the guys had a few laughs, shared some stories and then we hit the road once again.

Driving the cars through the Niagara strip pulled a lot of attention from the crowds, which sorta makes you feel like a celebrity for a day :)

Overall, it was an awesome experience and tons of fun. We will be coming back next year for sure!!!

Visited June 2014
“One less thing on my bucket list.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

This day was chock full of awesome!
The guys were very friendly and professional. The cars were by far the star of the show. All of the cars were clean inside and out. They sounded great and drove phenomenally.
Big thanks to the guys at Ultimate Exotics. I plan on doing this again next year.

5 attraction reviews
“Awesome fun. I'm not even a car person”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I did this to surprise my dad, 64 years old, whose lifelong dream was to ride in one of these exotic cars. I told him we're going on a Niagara tour, but didn't mention anything about cars.

When we got to Ultimate Exotics' office, I told him that our tour bus should arrive soon. Seeing the exotic cars parked outside, I said those are probably from some rich people's car club.

By the way, we're Korean. My dad was visiting me in Toronto and he doesn't speak English very well.

After seeing some people take pictures sitting in the drivers seats, he asked me to ask the 'car club' people if we can do the same. Of course, the answer was a yes. He was soooo excited just for having taken those pictures.

When registration began and drivers had to sign documents, I told him the truth. Never seen such a big smile on his face, which was about a slight grin.

Like I said, this was for my dad. But when I got a turn to drive, my world changed completely. That speed and power. I couldn't get rid of the Ferrari's engine sound in my head for the next week.

Ultimate Exotics - these guys did really well organizing this. Good safety instructions and very respectful to everyone on the tour. Beautiful scenic route and an awesome lunch.

If you are traveling, I'd say it's worth it to save on accommodation, which is easy to do, and instead go on this tour.

Visited May 2014