This is a must place to visit in the north of Bali.
As a family with 2 children aged 10 & 12 this was our 1st trip north of Ubud in late January for 2 nights, and was spectacular for a number of reasons.
The scenery is simply awesome ,as is the property and staff.
The shuttle service is a must and the drive around the area is very interesting, there are plenty of things to do or relax by the best infinity pool around.
Treks , spa's, massages and excellent accommodation compliment a great stay.
This resort is not in town but is easily accessed by shuttle and the drive is spectacular rising some 1300 meters above the lake below.
The food was excellent , we had breakfast , lunch and dinner, and was value for money.
My wife has an unusual food allergy, and the resort went to great lengths to ensure that all was safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Munduk Moding Coffee Plantation Nature Resort and Spa is a luxury nature resort, spa and boutique hotel in North Bali on a working coffee plantation located close by Bali’s central lakes and Munduk hill station. The hillsides are covered with jungle, coffee trees, rice fields, and pretty much anything that grows on the island. With just a handful of villas and suites on some 5 hectares of land you can enjoy all this in privacy and genuinely relax far away from the crowds. Discover North Bali's culture through the complimentary daily activities which MMP provides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Munduk Moding Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Munduk Moding Plantation Hotel Gobleg
- Munduk Moding Plantation Bali/Gobleg