You go here. Situated almost on top of a mountain, with very very nicely decorated villa,s surrounded by tropical plants, much privacy and view.
Food served in the lrestaurant is not very tasteful, expensive and the portions are small. In between meals a small snack is not too easy to get.
Don,t try the balinese hatten red wine, it is horrible, kind of a desinfectant smell.
A bit of a disappointment after reading all the positive tripadvisor stories about the food here.
It could be heaven here if the food and choice of wines would be better.
Staff helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Munduk Moding Coffee Plantation Nature Resort and Spa is a luxury nature resort, spa and boutique hotel in North Bali on a working coffee plantation located close by Bali’s central lakes and Munduk hill station. The hillsides are covered with jungle, coffee trees, rice fields, and pretty much anything that grows on the island. With just a handful of villas and suites on some 5 hectares of land you can enjoy all this in privacy and genuinely relax far away from the crowds. Discover North Bali's culture through the complimentary daily activities which MMP provides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Munduk Moding Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Munduk Moding Plantation Hotel Gobleg
- Munduk Moding Plantation Bali/Gobleg