We had a lovely couple of days at Munduk Moding, the staff were very friendly and helpful, food was great, beds very comfy and a gorgeous bathroom. The infinity pool is stunning and it was lovely to sit at the side of the pool and watch the birds skimming over the water.
This is the ideal place to come if you just need to chill out for a couple of days, there are lots of books, mags and dvds to borrow in the evening, there isn't any nightlife around the hotel, which was fine for us, we really enjoyed our meals every evening which were yummy and reasonably priced.
Don't miss the trip to the Jiluwhati rice fields...stunning! (don't forget to take your camera) Thanks for a great stay! Mr & Mrs Snowdon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Munduk Moding Coffee Plantation Nature Resort and Spa is a luxury nature resort, spa and boutique hotel in North Bali on a working coffee plantation located close by Bali’s central lakes and Munduk hill station. The hillsides are covered with jungle, coffee trees, rice fields, and pretty much anything that grows on the island. With just a handful of villas and suites on some 5 hectares of land you can enjoy all this in privacy and genuinely relax far away from the crowds. Discover North Bali's culture through the complimentary daily activities which MMP provides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Munduk Moding Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Munduk Moding Plantation Hotel Gobleg
- Munduk Moding Plantation Bali/Gobleg