MMP was the second place we stayed in during our trip to Bali for our honeymoon, and it was wonderful! In fact, it was the most beautiful room we have ever stayed in. Villa 1 was our abode for 3 nights and days and we enjoyed every minute of it...from the outside shower, to the giant stone bathtub, to the breathtaking view! The staff was so accommodating and friendly; and Gede, the manager, made sure that our every need was taken care of. We enjoyed a 2-hour horseback riding trip through the village where we enjoyed the fields of orange groves, clove trees and hydrangeas. From MMP, we hired a driver (at a very affordable price) to take us to Lovina beach, the Banjar Hot Springs and Brahma Vihara Arama Buddhist Temple...this was only a 45-minute drive down the mountain. While at MMP, we dined at MiMPi (Balinese for "Dream") and the food was very yummy! We were also entertained by young Balinese girls dancing in the traditional style, and it was absolutely charming. The daily breakfast in the garden was also a highlight; as well as our massage, dipping in the gorgeous infinity pool and the lesson on making traditional Balinese "offerings" with palm leaves and flowers. We would DEFINITELY come back to MMP as well as highly recommend it. Be sure to try their homegrown Luwak coffee. It is actually one of the best cups of coffee I've ever had! One note: it does get chilly so come prepared with a wrap or sweater for the cool mountain nights. But all in all, it is a peaceful, serene retreat far from any hussle and bussle.
- Also Known As:
- Munduk Moding Plantation Hotel
- Munduk Moding Plantation Hotel Gobleg
- Munduk Moding Plantation Bali/Gobleg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Munduk Moding Coffee Plantation Nature Resort and Spa is a luxury nature resort, spa and boutique hotel in North Bali on a working coffee plantation located close by Bali’s central lakes and Munduk hill station. The hillsides are covered with jungle, coffee trees, rice fields, and pretty much anything that grows on the island. With just a handful of villas and suites on some 5 hectares of land you can enjoy all this in privacy and genuinely relax far away from the crowds. Discover North Bali's culture through the complimentary daily activities which MMP provides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Munduk Moding Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.