“Delicious & Nutritious” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout
Washington DC
“Delicious & Nutritious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Smoothies, juice--how special can they be, right? I mean, really. I have had an epiphany. The combination of flavors/ingredients, for both the smoothies & juices, are delicious and nutritious enough to convert even the worst skeptic. The Love Potion, a concoction of peach, apple and orange juices, inspires poetry. The Berry Beast, a creamy creation of--berries (thus the clever name) & non-fat Greek yogurt is a transcendental experience. I can't think of anything more refreshing on a hot Summer day at the beach.

Visited May 2013

87% Recommend
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Oh My!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

What a great little place! The service was great, the atmosphere was great and the food was even better. Although the place is a little on the "cozy" side, it definitely has an awesome vibe going on! Their juices are fresh and the food was delicious. I recommend the Red Baron. It's made with beets, apples and carrots; it's one of the first red drinks I've ever had at a cafe that wasn't overly "beety." Too many beets give an overly earthy taste. After you order the juice, you have to order the Creme Brulee French Toast, my only suggestion is to share it, it's rather LARGE! All in all, this place is great and I'm not sure a trip to Rehoboth would be complete without a visit to see the Greenman!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rehoboth Beach, DE
“Creme Brûlée French Toast. Need I say more?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

I'm a local and I adore this place. It focuses on quality ingredients and delicious food.

It is a simple restaurant, nothing fancy but very cozy. I do breakfast dates there and it's perfect. The coffee is amazing.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Southern New Jersey
“I like-a the juice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Greenman is awesome! We visited for a second time, this time with our two little ones. The food is phenomenal and even healthy (although I'm not sure about the creme brulee french toast!). And the juices are a great start to the day.

Visited October 2012
Dallas, Texas
“fresh and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

My husband and I ate here for brunch while staying in Rehoboth. We both ordered juices to start - his fruity, mine mostly cucumbers/greens. The first and only word that really comes to mind is FRESH. The prices on made-to-order juices are reasonable as well. Food did not disappoint either. Good portion size and nice flavor. I would say to be careful going during high business hours though - It wasn't crowded when we went, but there didn't look to be more than a dozen tables in the restaurant/porch combined. We sat on the porch. It was cozy but not too crowded to the neighboring tables. Service was a tad slow but our waiter was kind and energetic. You will love this place if you are looking for a restaurant that serves fresh food!!!

• Visited June 2012